2000 characters left
Most Valuable Luxury Brands (2021)
- Total value of world’s top 50 most valuable luxury and premium brands down 5%, from US$227.1 billion in 2020 to US$219.5 billion in 2021
- Porsche retains top spot, brand value US$34.3 billion
- Apparel brands dominate ranking, with 30 brands featuring and accounting for 62% of total brand value, but brand values suffer due to COVID-19
- Celine bucks trend and is fastest growing brand, up impressive 118% Two hotels check into ranking for first time: Shangri-La in 29th and Intercontinental in 35th
- Ferrari speeds ahead as sector’s strongest with elite AAA+ strength rating
Details at Brand Directory
Source: Brand DirectoryBrand Directory
Thank you for playing today's Factle! Create a chart to break down the data and contribute an insight for the community to explore!
And let us know what datasets you'd like to be covered in future Factle trivia games in the comments section!